Pre-Purchase Surveys01304 826573
Pre-Purchase Timber and Damp Surveys
Covid 19 Update.
Following recently issued Government guidelines, we will be carrying out Pre purchase Timber and Damp surveys within occupied properties subject to the following criteria.
- That our staff are in good health.
- That the occupants can confirm that they do not have any symptoms of Covid 19 and have not received a positive test result for the virus.
- That the occupants have removed any furniture etc in advance that may obstruct us from carrying out our survey and left doors / windows open to reduce contact by ourselves.
- That the occupier maintains at least a 2 meter distance when we arrive and then stays in a separate room or leaves the building until completion.
- Our surveyors will wear disposable shoe coverings / gloves as well as a reusable face mask and will clean their work area on completion.
- The occupants should also clean the work area prior to reuse.
- All Damp and Timber survey findings will be issued by email.
- All invoices will be issued by email / post.
As full members of the Property Care Association and part of the Government endorsed “Trust Mark” approved contractors scheme we carry out Pre Purchase Timber ,Damp and Wall Tie surveys within a 25 mile radius of Dover.
We charge a fee of £80 including VAT to conduct a thorough, professional survey and prepare a detailed written report on our findings.
This will identify the cause of any issues that we identify along with a detailed specification on how to resolve them along with our estimate to undertake any works if required.
If in the future we carry out any remedial works that we identify within the Pre-Purchase Survey then this fee is refunded in full.
These reports are also often required by Lenders ( Banks / Building Societies) when a valuer notes “Damp may be present” – without a subsequent CSRT Remedial Surveyor report from a PCA member they may not advance monies.
Call or fill in the form to arrange a survey!
Pay For Your Survey Now
Use the Paypal button to pay for your survey straight away, making it easier and saving you time!
When purchasing a home many buyers do not opt for a survey that will look to determine if damp and subsequent timber rot or infestations might be present.
For many it is an unwelcome and costly surprise to find that expensive remedial repairs may be required.
Our Pre Purchase Surveys to inspect for potential Damp and Timber issues are carried out by a specialist CSRT qualified Remedial Treatment Surveyor – they can be carried out for either the potential purchaser or the vendor of the property.